Toy Story 4 Trailer
Toy Story 4 Meet The New Toys
The 1950s pull-string doll’s name is Gabby Gabby. Although she looks adorable, a defect in her pull-spring voice box has her sounding creepy. She has spent more than 60 years forgotten in the depths of a jam-packed antique store. Which as I said in my reaction is my place of nightmares. Her only companions are a band of voiceless ventriloquist dummies. She knows someone will want her if only she can find a working voice box to repair hers. Gabby Gabby is voiced by Christina Hendricks.
I will admit I was creeped out by the ventriloquist dummy. Benson is their leader and Gabby Gabby’s right hand man, er dummy. He leads the small group of ventriloquist dummies that serve as Gabby’s henchmen. With no person to give them a voice, these silent toys patrol the antique store with a looming quietness that is inherently unsettling. Okay, that creeps me out more. *Shudders*
Duke Caboom is a 1970s toy based on Canada’s greatest stuntman. Riding his powerful Caboom stunt-cycle, Duke is always prepared to show off his stunt poses with confidence and swagger. However, Woody learns quickly that Duke has an Achilles heel: He has never been able to do the awesome stunts advertised in his own toy commercial. For years, Duke has been sitting in an antique store, constantly reliving the failures of his tragic past. I kinda feel bad likening him to Ben Stiller in Dodgeball now! Duke Caboom is voiced by Keanu Reeves.
The little mini plastic doll that you see jump on Woody’s shoulder is Giggle McDimples. This 1980s toy is Bo Peep’s best friend. Giggle is Bo’s confidant, supporter and advisor. Think Jiminy Cricket for Bo. Giggle is voiced by Ally Maki.
Toy Story 4 Trailer Reaction
About Toy Story 4:
Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.
Toy Story 4 is in theaters June 21st, 2019!
New Aladdin Trailer
I loved hearing them sing “A Whole New World.” It definitely brought back some memories for this 90s Disney kid. Rajah looked amazing, I always wanted a pet tiger like Jasmine! The opening sequence looked straight out of the animated film, which I adored.
My only question is: Where is Jafar’s disguise? I mean, I don’t mind looking at him more but the creepy old guy is kinda his thing.
The other highlight for me, The Genie. You guys, I didn’t think that would be something I would ever say, but here we are. Genie was funny and you can tell Will Smith is making this Genie his own. No one will replace Robin Williams, no one can be Robin Williams, and I think Will Smith isn’t trying to be him, but to honor him in his own way.
Aladdin Trailer Reaction
Aladdin stars Will Smith as the Genie, Mena Massoud as Aladdin, Naomi Scott as Jasmine, and Marwan Kenzari as Jafar. Just announced: Alan Tudyk will be voicing Iago. Rounding out the cast are Navid Negahban as the Sultan, Nasim Pedrad as Dalia, Billy Magnussen as the handsome and arrogant suitor Prince Anders, and Numan Acar as Hakim, Jafar’s right-hand man and captain of the palace guards.
Aladdin is in theaters May 24th, 2019!
We are believing in the impossible and using our imaginations today as well celebrate Mary Poppins Returns coming home on Digital HD.
Thank you to Disney for this fantastical surprise in the mail. All opinions are my own.
One of the kids’ favorite moments in the film was when the Banks’ Children and Mary go for an adventure in the bathtub. They couldn’t wait to recreate that moment, much to the detriment of their bathroom floor. At least we have lots of towels!
What always struck me about Mary Poppins, even as a child, was that feeling of fantasy. That anything is possible if you could believe it to be. Like the song says “Choose the secret we know before like makes us grow. There’s nowhere to go but up.” Now as a mother, I try to encourage my kids to dream big and remind myself not to stop believing. I don’t want to become a crotchety adult.
And I think it’s safe to say, that these two are on the right track, with nowhere to go but up. And when bath time is over, movie night can begin!
I think of all the Mary Poppins Returns bonus features, we are most excited for the sing-along and all the behind the scenes extras. I love seeing how films like this come together and hearing from the talent involved in front of and behind the camera.
Mary Poppins Returns is now available on Digital HD today and 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray on March 19th!
Mary Poppins Returns Bonus Features: 4k HD and Blu-ray
- Introduction– Filmmakers and cast remember the first Mary Poppins movie and share the thrill of working on “Mary Poppins Returns.”
- “Underneath the Lovely London Sky” – Discover how the team mined PL Travers’ books for a fresh perspective on a much loved character. Plus, meet the Banks children!
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Be on location for Mary’s iconic entrance from the sky, and explore the movie’s original songs, inspired by the Sherman Brothers.
- “Nowhere to Go But Up” – Experience being on set with the legendary Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury, and celebrate the joy of choosing the right balloon!
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic”– Led by Lin Manuel Miranda, the cast performs the film’s biggest production number, with dancing lamplighters, bicyclists and more!
- “The Royal Doulton Music Hall” & “A Cover Is Not the Book”– Find out what it takes to create two musical extravaganzas inside an animated world, highlighted by dancing animated penguins!
- “Turning Turtle” – Mary’s eccentric cousin, Topsy Turvy, played by Meryl Streep, has an unusual house that turns this musical number upside down.
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Dive under the bubbles with the cast and crew to see how this exuberant number was created.
- Leaving Topsy’s- After their visit to Cousin Topsy, Mary, Jack and the children pause to take a look back.
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” – The leeries light up the screen in this extended clip from the movie’s biggest musical production.
Play Movie in Sing-Along Mode
Sing along with all your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
Mary Poppins Returns Digital Exclusive
Buy Mary Poppins Returns today on Digital HD today!
What better way to celebrate our favorite wrecker than to have a comfy Princess and Prince movie night! So if you don’t have mice friends who can whip you up something cozy in a hurry like Cinderella, this is the post for you. Grab your pillows, snacks, and family because it’s movie time.
*Affiliate links used. I received Ralph Breaks The Internet and other fun things for the purpose of this post. All opinions are my own.
Comfy Princess And Prince Movie Night
I highly recommend ShopDisney’s Ariel PJ Set or one of the other comfy princess outfits!
2. Soft blankets
The kids won’t share with me because this blanket is super soft! Get your Vanellope blanket on Amazon.
3. Plush friends
The Bunny gets the pancake and all the snuggles. Get Fun Bun on ShopDisney.
Get that cute retro popcorn bucket on Amazon
5. Drinking Cup fit for royalty
ShopDisney has a lot of options. I’ll be over here sipping with my crowns and sparkles while you shop.
6. Ralph Breaks The Internet on Blu-ray
Blu-ray & Digital Bonus Features
- Into the Internet
- Domestic Hell – this one is my favorite!! Calhoun and Felix realize just how hard parenting is. Domestic Hell is pretty accurate sometimes!
- Bubble of One
- Recruiting “Grandma”
- “Zero” by Imagine Dragons
- “In This Place” by Julia Michaels
- “Zero” by Imagine Dragons
- “In This Place” by Julia Michaels
For more Ralph Breaks The Internet:
Get your comfy on and watch Ralph Breaks The Internet now available on Blu-ray!
Buy Ralph Breaks The Internet on Amazon or wherever movies are sold.
The kids and I snuggled up and pretended we were out of the cold and part of Ariel’s world. It wouldn’t be a movie night without a little treat. Read on to learn how to make your own The Little Mermaid Candy Bark, download a free activity packet, and see all the treasures that await you when you bring home The Little Mermaid on Blu-ray!
*Affiliate links used. I received The Little Mermaid and other fun things for the purpose of this post. All opinions are my own.
The Little Mermaid Candy Bark
- 1 package turquoise candy melts
- 1 package lavender candy melts
- Pearlized sprinkles or other candy sprinkles of choice
1. Place each color of candy melts into separate, microwave safe bowls.
2. Microwave the candy melts for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat this until the candy melts are fully melted.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Using the spoon you stirred with, make dollops of each of the colors all over the sheet.
5. Use a spatula to swirl the colors together, careful not to over mix.
6. Sprinkle the top with the pearlized sprinkles.
7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
8. Peel the candy off the wax sheet, then using your hands break the candy apart in desire chunks.
9. Enjoy your tasty Little Mermaid Candy Bark as you sing your heart out Under The Sea!
Psst: Get your own fin-tastic Mermaid tail blanket
Blu-ray and Digital Bonus Features:
When I had a chance to visit Walt Disney’s office it was magical. In this bonus feature, go inside his office to see gadgets and gizmos aplenty and learn some of the history behind the man who started it all.
Related: Touring Walt Disney’s Office
“Part of Your World” -A 30 Year Retrospective
Free Little Mermaid Activity Kit!
Download your free The Little Mermaid Activity Kit
Buy The Little Mermaid on Amazon, Movies Anywhere, at Target, Best Buy, or wherever Blu-rays are sold!