My No Bake Oatmeal Bites are perfect for snacking on the go or enjoying as a post dinner treat!
- 1 16oz Jar of Nut Butter
- 16oz Bag of Trail Mix or make your
- 3 Cups of Rolled Oats
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. You may find it easier to stir by adding the oats and nut butter in a little at a time.
- Stir until everything is completely mixed.
- Use a ice cream scooper or your hands to shape the mixture into 1-2 inch balls
- Allow to chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving. They can be covered or uncovered. We chilled them both ways and both tasted the same.
A few notes:
- I used peanut butter because my little man is allergic to tree nuts.
- Also I made my own trail mix using raisins and mini chocolate chips. I forgot the peanuts at the store- oops! But those would also be added in as well.
- I recommend & use organic ingredients.
- Making your own trail mix not only works for allergy cases but also helps you to make it as healthy as you want it to be.
These look delicious and I love anything that is no-bake! These would make pretty awesome teacher gifts – I think I’ll try whipping up a batch this afternoon.
These look really good and like such a better option than traditional No Bakes which are full of butter! I think we’ll try these for after school snacks this week coming!
Helene Cohen Bludman
I could get addicted to these very easily. They sound amazing.
Mama to 5 BLessings
Those look amazing! perfect for breakfast or for a snack – nice and healthy too!
I pinned this so I can try them since no baking is required
Now these wound delicious. I could whip up a bunch of these as a special weekend treat!
Love it! Can’t wait to try your recipe!
I’ll have to try these with my kids. We are fans of oatmeal raisin cookies.
They sound so easy to make, and delicious too. I’d try these.
These sound like a really nicetreat that can be adapted to a lot of different preferences.
So easy and looks amazing! I’m pinning this!
You had me at NO bake! My kids would love these flavors too!
Yum! These look good! I bet the mini chocolate chips add just the right amount of sweetness.
I love oats .. This is definitely something I would make! I like the chocolate chips .. I think it will make the texture lighter