Your favorite family of supers is coming home! Incredibles 2 is on Blu-ray and DVD November 6th and download it on digital now! To celebrate I'm sharing my delicious recipe for Jack Jack Cookies and Incredibles 2 Blu-ray bonus features.
Jack Jack Cookies
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons organic cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt (I use pink Himalayan salt, freshly ground)
- 1 ½ sticks (6 oz or 3/4 cup) organic butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup organic light brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ cup organic granulated sugar
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- In one bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the cooled melted butter and the sugars with for about one minute. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, mixing until all the flour is mixed. Add in the chocolate chips and continue to blend lightly until you have a nice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour, if you can wait that long!
- Once you have to have those cookies, take the dough out and preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Scoop out your cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I like to use a ice cream scoop or you can use a tablespoon. I don't use my hand to shape the dough but that is all in preference. Space them out nicely.
- Bake for about 12 minutes (times vary by oven so you might want to test bake times with a test batch).
- Remove from heat when the edges are golden brown and the center looks slight undercooked for those tasty chewy cookies. Let cool on the baking sheets if you want or if you are like me, give them long enough to cool down that they do not burn your tongue.
Enjoy your cookies with a glass of milk or while teleporting around the house, whatever works for you!
Incredibles 2 Blu-ray
INCREDIBLES 2 DIGITAL EXCLUSIVES
- The Coolest Guy in Show Business – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling.
- 2 SuperScene Breakdowns – Casual commentary-style pieces looking at specific scenes in the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative focus like action choreography, set design or story.
INCREDIBLES 2 BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- All-New “Auntie Edna” Mini-Movie – When Bob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
- 10 Deleted Scenes With Introductions – Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown.
- Super Stuff – From buildings and vehicles to costumes and props, every action movie requires a lot of really cool stuff. Meet the makers and learn what it takes to design and build such a uniquely incredible world.
- Heroes & Villains – A collection of mini-docs about the backstory and major design ideas behind the “Incredibles 2” characters — featuring voice actors, director Brad Bird, and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters feel real.
- Ralph Eggleston: Production Designer – This short piece explores the many ways a single production designer has influenced the look, feel and character of the Pixar universe, culminating in “Incredibles 2.”
- Strong Coffee: A Lesson in Animation with Brad Bird – Brad Bird’s passion for animation dates back to his childhood and mentorship under Disney’s Milt Kahl, and that enthusiasm and powerful insight emanates from every film he’s made. Take a deep dive into Brad’s early years at Disney Animation Studios and his time at Pixar.
- Paths to Pixar: Everyday Heroes – At its heart, “Incredibles 2” is about family dynamics and the challenges of being a working parent. Meet the parents of Pixar as they discuss their personal connections to the film and their experience with stretching to balance work and family.
- SuperBaby – A documentary/hip hop music video hybrid hosted by Frankie and Paige from Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark. This piece explores how Jack-Jack came to life onscreen — from design to special effects to animation — all set to a hot beat.
- Commentary – Get inside commentary from animators Alan Barillaro (supervising animator), Tony Fucile (supervising animator, story artist and character designer), Dave Mullins (supervising animator) and Bret Parker (animation second unit and crowds supervisor).
- Theatrical Short: “Bao” – An aging Chinese mom suffering from empty nest syndrome gets another chance at motherhood when one of her dumplings springs to life as a lively, giggly dumpling boy.
- Making “Bao” – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short — discussing how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mom, and her love of food all informed the making of the food-fantasy “Bao.”
- Outtakes & Stories – Raccoon Fight Story, Evelyn Animation Outtakes, Puppet Animator Interview, Outtakes Goofy Arms Story and SuperBaby Music Video.
- Character Theme Songs
- Vintage Toy Commercial TV Spots
- Toolkit Montage
- Global “Incredibles 2” Trailers
For more Incredible fun download these free Incredibles 2 activity sheets!
Suit up with Incredibles 2 on Facebook | Twitter #Incredibles2 | Instagram | Website
The grandkids will be spending the weekend with me soon while their parents take a short trip. I need to grab this DVD for movie night.
Jack Jack is my favorite character in this movie. He makes the entire movie for me LOL. I will have to try these cookies just because Jack Jack recommends them LOL.
These are really delicious looking. Look easy to make. Have make a double batch
The Incredibles is a long time coming and my kids will love it and all the special features. Homemade cookies are always a favorite to eat while they watch
I hands up cannot wait to get to see The Incredibles 2! I loved the first one and I am thrilled they made a second one. These Jack Jack cookies sound amazing as well! LOVE IT!
I love a good, thin cookie so I can’t wait to try this recipe. We saw the movie in the theater and loved it, so I’m definitely buying a copy for my daughter for her stocking this year.
These look so good! We love our cookies. And we love this movie. We saw it in the theater and it was amusing.
Those cookies look great! I haven’t seen Incredibles 2 yet but hope to soon.
Yum. I love cookies. All those chips, look so tasty. The recipe looks pretty easy to make. Thanks for sharing.
I missed this movie when this it debuted. I can’t wait to watch it now!
What a fun idea! We saw the movie just before it left theaters, and it was so good. This would be fun to make with the kids this weekend.
These cookies look delicious! I definitely think Jack Jack would love these. Thanks for sharing this recipe with us.
Can’t get much better than this, Incredibles and chocolate chip cookies! This is by far my kids favorite movie. Can’t wait to try the cookies. All ways on the look out for a great recipe.
We saw this movie in the theaters and loved it so much! I always like seeing the extra features in the DVD movies, they always have some great behind the scenes features.
I can’t believe I still haven’t seen Incredibles 2! I bet these cookies are amazing!
We are all so excited for Incredibles 2! It seems like it’s been forever since the first came out. Can’t wait to try your cookie recipe. Thanks for sharing it!
Those cookies look so delicious! I still have not seen the new Incredibles 2 movie. Looks hilarious!
I love these cookies. I love the thin but chewy texture. I thought the Adventurers movie was fabulous, can’t wait to see this one.