Well bebés we are here. The final episode of Schitt's Creek airs this week and I don't know about you but I'm pretty bummed. This show has meant a lot to me and if you'll allow me a sentimental moment, it has brought joy to our family and people all over the world. It is hard to put into words the rollercoaster of emotion that is Schitt's Creek ending so I turned to my favorite gifs to help me explain.
How We Feel About Schitt's Creek Ending As Told By Schitt's Creek
1. When you first heard that Schitt's Creek was ending
2. When you realized it wasn't just a rumor
3. No really
4. When you try to find the silver lining
5. When someone tells you to get over it
6. When you try to forget this is the last season
7. But each episode reminds you it's the end
Thanks for those tears Ted and Twyla. BRB need another tissue.
8. When non Schitt's Creek fans don't understand why you are emotionally wrecked
9. When they still don't get it
We don't need your negativity over here Karen. Good day.
10. When the Tuesday comes
Maybe we can do this…
11. When the episode starts
Sure, we can totally get through this without dissolving in tears.
12. When you are about 5 minutes in
13. When it's only been 10 minutes
Just kidding, I'm feeling a gamut of emotions- happiness, sadness, love, sadness, joy, more sadness.
14. When someone tries to talk during the show
15. When David and Patrick exchange vows
16. When you know it's the last few minutes…ever
17. When it is over
18. When you watch the special and see all your favorite people together
19. When you're still eating your feelings days later
No judgement here, pass the cheese sauce.
20. When you are finally ready start over with season 1
21. Because really
We love you Schitt's Creek! Thanks for the laughs, tears, and always timeless Gifs.
If you loved this list and Schitt's Creek Gifs read Stuck at Home as told by Schitt's Creek. Now that we are all looking for new shows to fill the void, these are the shows I recommend you binge. One even has Mutt with facial hair…
Leave a Reply