Now available to own on Digital HD and coming to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD February 15 is one of the most unique offerings in the pantheon of the MCU, Eternals. With all the world building and potential, it is clear Eternals has lofty plans for the future. Relive all those moments and see what Marvel Studios might have in store for the rest of Phase 4 when you bring it home today. Read on to learn more about the Eternals bonus features.
Eternals begins in the past, in 5000 BC when the Eternals were sent to Earth by the Celestial Arishem to protect the planet and humans from an evil race of aliens called Deviants. Throughout human history, the team continues on their mission, battling Deviants until they're all extinct. Then they all go off to live their lives while awaiting new orders and a chance to leave Earth. The movie switches to present day.
In London, Sersi (Gemma Chan) is living with Sprite (Lia McHugh) and dating the non-Eternal, Dane Whitman (Kit Harington). The peace doesn't last long and soon a Deviant attacks. Ikaris (Richard Madden) arrives to help, when they realize this one is more advanced than any others they faced in the past they decide to gather the others. The three of them travel the world to find their other team members: Ajak (Salma Hayek), Kingo (Kumail Nanjiani), Thena (Angelina Jolie), Gilgamesh (Don Lee), Druig (Barry Keoghan), Phastos (Brian Tyree Henry), and Makkari (Lauren Ridloff). Reunited, they must battle the Deviants while figuring out how to save Earth from the massive threat known as the Emergence.
Despite looking and feeling distinctly different, this film delivers what fans expect and love about Marvel films- gorgeous sets, great cast, humor, and action. With Zhao's expert world building and the inclusion of two exciting post credit scenes, Eternals casts a massive light on Phase 4 and beyond. These teases of future heroes, places, and team ups will have fans talking and theorizing for months to come.
Eternals Bonus Features
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by Chloé Zhao, Stephane Ceretti, Mårten Larsson
- Immortalized – Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe launches into the cosmos with the Eternals. In this behind-the-scenes documentary, dive deep into the reasons why Marvel wanted to immortalize these superheroes for the MCU.
- Walks of Life – Eternals unveils Marvel's biggest and most diverse lineup of Super Heroes in one film. Hear reactions from the cast on being involved in the film and the instant sense of camaraderie that was felt on the day they all joined each other in their costumes.
- Gag Reel – Watch some of the hilarious mishaps of the charming cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gravity – Phastos and Jack have a conversation that leads to a breakthrough.
- Nostalgia – Sprite and Makkari reminisce about humankind while overlooking the ruins of Babylon.
- Movies – Gligamesh and Kingo connect over movies while crossing the Amazon River with the rest of the team.
- Small Talk – Sprite confronts Dane in the museum about his interactions with Sersi.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Eternals is available on Digital HD now.