Spend anytime around here and you know I am a big believer in healthy living. One of the questions I always receive is how can I eat better on a budget? Sometimes it truly feels like organic food is unattainable due to store supplies and price. That is why I am thrilled to see one of my favorite brands, Stonyfield, making strides to get organic to everyone.
Stonyfield is making organic accessible at Walmart.
Stonyfield believes that everyone deserves access to healthy food. And now consumers can fin Stonyfield organic yogurt in more Walmart stores than ever before!
I love that the Smooth & Creamy yogurt is under $1!
We are just digging out from Storm Jonas here in the DC area, so the shelves have have been picked almost clean, but I was able to pick up some of our favorites.
Some of my other tips for eating well on a budget:
- Coupons: check out your favorite brand's websites like Stonyfield's to search for coupons
- Shop Store Brand organics.
- Buy in bulk. Costco, Sam's Club, and BJs offer a variety of organic and/or non-gmo selections. I split my membership with a friend to save even more!
- Shop in season for fresh produce
- local CSA or farmers are another great way to save money and also support local businesses.
Whether you are a veteran on the healthy living journey or just starting out, I think we can all appreciate saving money. I am excited to see Stonyfield available in stores like Walmart, so more and more people will have access to organic.
If you made a resolution or commitment to eating better start by picking up Stonyfield organic yogurts today!
I am a Stonyfield Blogger. All opinions are my own.