We are believing in the impossible and using our imaginations today as well celebrate Mary Poppins Returns coming home on Digital HD.
Thank you to Disney for this fantastical surprise in the mail. All opinions are my own.
One of the kids’ favorite moments in the film was when the Banks’ Children and Mary go for an adventure in the bathtub. They couldn’t wait to recreate that moment, much to the detriment of their bathroom floor. At least we have lots of towels!
What always struck me about Mary Poppins, even as a child, was that feeling of fantasy. That anything is possible if you could believe it to be. Like the song says “Choose the secret we know before like makes us grow. There’s nowhere to go but up.” Now as a mother, I try to encourage my kids to dream big and remind myself not to stop believing. I don’t want to become a crotchety adult.
And I think it’s safe to say, that these two are on the right track, with nowhere to go but up. And when bath time is over, movie night can begin!
I think of all the Mary Poppins Returns bonus features, we are most excited for the sing-along and all the behind the scenes extras. I love seeing how films like this come together and hearing from the talent involved in front of and behind the camera.
Mary Poppins Returns is now available on Digital HD today and 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray on March 19th!
Mary Poppins Returns Bonus Features: 4k HD and Blu-ray
- Introduction– Filmmakers and cast remember the first Mary Poppins movie and share the thrill of working on “Mary Poppins Returns.”
- “Underneath the Lovely London Sky” – Discover how the team mined PL Travers’ books for a fresh perspective on a much loved character. Plus, meet the Banks children!
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Be on location for Mary’s iconic entrance from the sky, and explore the movie’s original songs, inspired by the Sherman Brothers.
- “Nowhere to Go But Up” – Experience being on set with the legendary Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury, and celebrate the joy of choosing the right balloon!
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic”– Led by Lin Manuel Miranda, the cast performs the film’s biggest production number, with dancing lamplighters, bicyclists and more!
- “The Royal Doulton Music Hall” & “A Cover Is Not the Book”– Find out what it takes to create two musical extravaganzas inside an animated world, highlighted by dancing animated penguins!
- “Turning Turtle” – Mary’s eccentric cousin, Topsy Turvy, played by Meryl Streep, has an unusual house that turns this musical number upside down.
- “Can You Imagine That?” – Dive under the bubbles with the cast and crew to see how this exuberant number was created.
- Leaving Topsy’s- After their visit to Cousin Topsy, Mary, Jack and the children pause to take a look back.
- “Trip a Little Light Fantastic” – The leeries light up the screen in this extended clip from the movie’s biggest musical production.
Play Movie in Sing-Along Mode
Sing along with all your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
Mary Poppins Returns Digital Exclusive
Buy Mary Poppins Returns today on Digital HD today!