Welcome to being stuck at home for the next few weeks. I think we could all use a little humor right now so I spent some time just for you bebés putting together this list. Because fortunately for us, there is a Schitt's Creek gif for every occasion, including this one.
Stuck at Home As Told By Schitt's Creek
1. When you first found out life was canceled for at least two weeks:
2. When you realized you might not be able to do this:
3. When the novelty of being off for weeks with no schedule wears off:
4: When you thought you could handle homeschooling your kids:
God bless you teachers.
5. When you can't find any toilet paper or hand sanitizer so you just imagine how Charmin and Purell are spending their days:
6. When you think being stuck at home with your spouse won't be so bad:
7. When the weeks drag on though:
8. When it's only day 2:
9. When you're trying to stay positive:
10. When staying positive lasts .5 seconds you spend the rest of the time like this:
Literally me every hour.
11. When your kids stop listening:
Who had they would stopped listening a few hours into the first day of quarantine on their bingo card?
12. When you tell the kids they still have to do schoolwork:
Doubles for me when I realize I still have work to do too. I work at home anyways so it's not like I get a vacation. So…
13. When you have to do chores then so does everyone else:
14. When you start to question everything:
15. When you begrudgingly resign yourself to this new normal:
16. When you decide you might as well Spring Clean:
17. When you have to go to the store:
18. When you try to look interested in the story your kids are telling you for the 100th time:
19. When they ask you a question about whatever it was they were talking about:
20. When your friends check in on you:
21. When schools close for even longer:
22. When you binge your favorite TV Shows:
Yeah we threw the whole screen time rules out a long time ago.. like day 3.
23. When you can't go anywhere so you spend more time online:
24. When all you want is some quiet time:
Just shhhhhhhh PLEASE.
25. When the kids are playing nicely and you're suspicious:
26. When you wake up from a nap and realize your house looks like a bomb went off:
27. When you have no more patience and can't listen to another argument:
I'm going to eat this bagel and drink my coffee. You will survive. Good day.
28. When you celebrate your accomplishments:
29.When you see the light at the end of the tunnel:
30. When you return to society: