Thank you Spider-Man! Eh, close enough. Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania is now available on 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital. For those of us that can't make to Avengers Campus to celebrate, I've created a 3D printed Pym Particle Disc, just don't tell Hank. He gets touchy about this sort of thing.
This post is in partnership with Marvel Studios. Affiliate links used below.
DIY 3D Printed Pym Particle Disc
Make your own Ant-Man Pym Particle Discs. They double as spinners!
1. Using the file located here print two. Be sure to invert the second one.
2. Once both halves have finished printing, remove the print from the bed.
3. Carefully, use the super glue to connect the top and bottom halves together. Allow to set.
4. Using a small paintbrush, gently apply the red paint to the center circle on one side. Once it dries repeat on the other side.
5. Repeat step 4 with blue paint.
6. Enjoy your Pym Particle Disc spinners!
When printing the Pym Particle Discs, don't forget to invert the second one.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania Bonus Features
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer