You know we love our yogurt and keep the fridge stocked with it! When I was told I would receive a shipment of yogurt from Stonyfield including their new Greek Yogurt flavors I could not wait! Neither could my family whom I had to fight off and call dibs when the box arrived!
Stonyfield Greek Yogurt is and always has been organic, pesticide free, non-GMO, and delicious! Joining the already awesome lineup are two new flavors: Cafe Latte and Black Cherry. Cafe Latte pairs well with your morning coffee no matter if you are at home or on the go. Black Cherry is creamy goodness with real fruit mixed in. I had not had black cherry anything in years. This stuff is addicting for sure! While you’re enjoying the new flavors don’t forget about the old ones. Blueberry, Strawberry, and Superfruits are yummier than ever with their perfected recipes.
We all have our favorites, no matter which way you go all I can say You Gotta Try This!
Learn more about Stonyfield and signup for money saving coupons at Stonyfield.com
Follow Stonyfield on Twitter
Like Stonyfield on Facebook
- 2- 6oz containers of Stonyfield Black Cherry Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour (or any flour of your choice*)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of Stonyfield organic milk (I used 2%)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease a pan or griddle with organic butter, olive oil, or grape seed oil
- Once the pan is warm, drop a tablespoon or two into the pan, depending on how thick you prefer your pancakes.
- Wait for the mixture to bubble at the top before flipping. Another minute or two and the pancake is ready.
- Top with butter, fresh fruit, or maple syrup. You really can't go wrong!
- *Whole wheat flour always turns out thicker than white/all purpose. If you use a different flour you might need less or more milk. Use your best judgement!
You know it’s going to be good whenever Stonyfield is involved!
I topped mine with fresh fruit. Delicious!
What’s your favorite yogurt flavor? Toppings? Recipe substitute? I’m always looking for new ideas to try!
Disclosure: I am a Stonyfield Yogetter, I was given free products to help with this post. All opinions are my own.