Easter is almost here! Add some adorableness to your decor with this easy Easter Bunny dot art for kids.
- 9 x 12 Canvas
- New Pencils with Erasers (one for each color you intend to use)
- Large Pom Pom
- Bunny Outline
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Tape down the Bunny Outline onto the Canvas.
- Start with One Paint color, and using the pencil as your brush, go along the Bunny Outline making dots.
- Allow to dry.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 with another color and a new pencil.
- Once dry, peel off the Bunny Outline.
- Paint Mod Podge onto the Pom Pom and press firmly onto the canvas for your bunny's tail.
- Allow to dry and enjoy!
It is easy and adorable! Do you have a fun Easter craft to share? Link it up in the comments!